If you buy something you do not need, you are wasting money no matter how cheap it is. It is true with Cambodia server hosting.
And that is why you have to know your hosting demands before choosing a new web host. And after having left this page to buy a web hosting, think carefully about your needs and answer these questions below:
- What is your budget for the website?
- Do you want something common?
- Does your website need any special software?
- How big/ small can the web traffic volume go?
- Do you need Windows applications?
- Do you need a special version of software?
- How much of this money should go into hosting Cambodia?
- Pick a web host that you can afford for at least 2 years. Your blog do not need to make any money at all, particularly at first, so you want to make sure that you must not shut the blog down because of lack of funds.
- A reliable shared hosting should be good enough for now. Just remember to test the space limitations and uptime.
- Right now you should focus on building helpful content and growing your community. You ought to spend more on marketing. Get a good newsletter service and start to build your email list and social media marketing ads, get in touch with other bloggers and hire them to promote your blog.
- Ask questions about support service and if they help you understand running a website because you are new to blogging.
For seasoned bloggers and website owners
The most important thing needed to do now is to make sure your readers can navigate smoothly within your blog. You need a very reliable and fast web host.
You should track your site uptime and response speed with tools like Pingdom and Uptime Robot.
Manage your blog memory usage and know your limitations – once your blog hits 80% of the allocated memory (this is the usual bottleneck you will first bump into with shared Cambodian hosting), it is time to consider upgrading to VPS plans.