Being a business owner, it is necessary for you to consider getting the best possible Cambodian web hosting deal.
You should compare prices and features, but also consider the reviews and contact a few people who had experienced service of those companies for more details.
- Compare prices and features with other hosting providers
Take your time, do your research and it is more likely you will be happy with your hosting company. There are 2questions you have to ask them:
- Is there a better choice compared to the shortlisted web hosting?
- Is the web hosting too cheap or too expensive?
A rule of thumb when getting bids is to throw out the lowest bid and the highest bid. Because a web hosting is essentially bidding for your business with what they must provider and the price for that plan, you should throw out the lowest and highest hosts if it makes sense to eliminate those choices. Remember:
- When a hosting in Cambodia deal is too good to be true, it maybe is.
- Avoid hosting companies that charge a higher price unless there is a good reason.
- You get what you pay for. If you choose a hosting provider that costs $0.99/month, you can end up on an overloaded server.
- Backup your site regularly
One of the worst catastrophes a web owner can deal with is a web meltdown. Whether it is caused by attackers or is a result of a server issue, losing even part of your hard work is time consuming and can be costly.
- First, always back up your own website, no matter who your hosting provider is. Do this regularly. If you are using WordPress, there are many free plugins and cheap web services that will automate this work for you.
- You can also program your site to backup from cPanel. It is a simple Chronicles. You can get free scripts at com and MakeUseOf.
- Track your web hosting uptime
Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure if a Cambodia web hosting provider actually has the 100% uptime, then they claim is to track it on your own. While any hosting will have the very occasional downtime because of an upgrade or minor issue, the better hosting will have very little downtime. You can track your website’s uptime by using free tools like Uptime Robot, WHSR Uptime Monitor and Pingdom.